- Website: www.transunion.com
- Phone: (800) 916-8800 or (312) 258-1717
- Address: Transunion Consumer Relations P.O. Box 2000 Chester, PA 19022-2000
- 3-in-1 Credit report – You are grant access instance online access to all 3 major credit bureaus credit reports.
- 3-Bureau credit Monitoring – 24 hour notification to your credit reports, you get instant access to all three credit reports, $25,000 of ID theft insurance
- Transunion Credit monitoring – you get unlimited access to your credit reports and credit score, $25,000 of identity theft insurance, the ability to lock and unlock your Transunion credit report, available identity theft experts, email notifications of critical changes to your credit report.
Transunion was created in 1968 by Union Tank Car Company. Thier history isn’t as long as Equifax’s and is primiraly formed through the use of aquisitions.
The company is private.